Welcome to CLAIO Monterrey 2014!!!
We invite members of the ALIO and the worldwide Operational Research community to take part in the CLAIO/CSMIO 2014, to be held in Monterrey, Mexico, October 6-10, 2014. This joint conference consists of the XVII Latin-Iberian-American Conference on Operations Research (CLAIO), the biannual conference organized by the Latin-American Association of Operations Research Societies (ALIO), and the 3rd CSMIO, the annual conference organized by the Mexican Society of Operations Research (SMIO). The academic program will consist of parallel, technical and special sessions, plenary talks and tutorials covering several aspects of OR.
Jose Luis González, Roger Z. Ríos, and the CLAIO 2014 Organizing Committee
- NEW: Post-Conference journal publication. A special issue of Annals of Operations Research will be devoted to CLAIO 2014. Please go to this page for more information. NEW: Extended deadline 01/March/2015.
- An article about CLAIO on the December 2014 Issue of the IFORS Newsletter.
- NEW: PHOTOS Here!!!
- NEW: Delivery of certificates will be done by e-mail on request only. To address your query, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include:
- PaperID (if you do not have it, then paper title). Leave empty if you did not present any paper.
- Your name as you would like it to appear.
- Type of certificate requested (attendance, presentation, co-authorship, etc).
- Please check here last minute changes to Conference Program.
- On-line registration has been CLOSED. On-site registration will be available at the Sheraton Ambassador hotel starting 05-Oct-2014 at 15:00 local time (CDT). Payment by cash is preferred.
Scholarships available for some eligible Mexican undergraduate students. CLOSED: Results published 30/Sep/2014.
- Searchable Conference Program! (updated 15-Sep-2014)
- Download Full Program and Abstracts (6Mb).
- Poster de información (en Español)
- List of Accepted and Registered Papers!
- Very important information for Mexican tax-payers who need official SAT invoices.
Scholarships available for some eligible Mexican graduate students. CLOSED (Results were notified individually on 22/Jul/2014).
Images © Carlos A. Bravo Garza, www.SoyBravo.com