Fall 2016 semester (August-December)
Information / procedures related to PISIS
- PISIS Application Form (in Spanish)
- Latest Call for Admission (August 2016). Deadline is May 31, 2016.
- Guidance for the entrance examination (in Spanish)
- Application materials must be submitted to:email@example.com.
- Upon successful receipt of your complete application materials, you will be acknowledged of receipt and will be sent the schedule for both the written admission tests and interview with the Admission Committee. Exams and interviews typically take place around May/June.
Information procedures related to UANL
- General guide for prospective UANL students UANL
- EXCI (English proficiency test) and CENEVAL (Test for graduate admission) tests are mandatory. For test fees check the previous links.
- Admission requirements for graduate studies at UANL
- Tuition and fees for graduate studies at UANL. Tution and fees may be waived for some qualified students.
- Only full-time students are eligible for CONACYT scholarships.
- CONACYT scholarships (in Spanish). Non-Mexican citizens are also eligible for this financial support.
- List of requirements (in Spanish) to apply for a CONACYT scholarship for accepted students. Disclaimer: This is meant to be a guide. The official final requirements are publish in the corresponding call for scholarships by CONACYT.
Further inquiries and application materials should be sent to the PISIS Master Program Admission Chair at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel. +52 (81) 8329-4000 x5945 (Administrative Assistant)