Information / procedures related to PISIS
- PISIS application form (in Spanish)
- Latest Call for Admission (January 2017). See latest call for admission for important admission deadlines.
- Guidance for the entrance examination.
- Application materials must be submitted to:email@example.com.
- Upon successful receipt of your complete application materials, you will be acknowledged of receipt.
Information procedures related to UANL
- General guide for prospective UANL students UANL
- EXCI (English proficiency test) and CENEVAL (Test for graduate admission) tests are mandatory. For test fees check the previous links.
- Admission requirements for doctoral studies at UANL.
- Admission requirements for FIME students (click on School Services).
- Tuition and fees for graduate studies at UANL. Tution and fees may be waived for some qualified students.
- Only full-time students are eligible for CONACYT scholarships.
- CONACYT scholarships (in Spanish). Non-Mexican citizens are also eligible for this financial support.
- List of requirements (in Spanish) to apply for a CONACYT scholarship for accepted students. Disclaimer: This is meant to be a guide. The official final requirements are publish in the corresponding call for scholarships by CONACYT.
Further inquiries and application materials should be sent to the PISIS Doctoral Program Admission Chair at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel. +52 (81) 8329-4000 x5945 (Administrative Assistant)